View the fountain in the pond at the City’s beautiful Crystal Park. Our 20-acre park provides something for everyone.
W 7th Street
Miller, SD 57362
Amenities (Full Ordinance)
- Camping area
- New bathhouse/storm shelter
- Large play area
- New fire pit
- Plenty of picnic tables
- Shaded areas
- Sledding hills in the winter
Camping (Full Ordinance)
- No reservations. First come, first serve.
- Free will donation for the first 3 days.
- A daily fee of $30.00 will be charged for each day after the 3 free will donation days.
- 15 Electric hook-ups consisting of 30-50 Amps
- No water hook-ups, dump station available at south end of park.
You have a great city park and campground. It seems to be well attended and very useful. We stayed 3 nights and appreciate the hospitality of Miller.
Dear City of Miller, SD! Thank you so much for your kindness and a beautiful place to spend a night! You truly are a special place. Just passing through!
This is a gem of a park. You can be proud of the comfort you provide for travelers. It's an OASIS for weary souls. I give it a 9.5 out of 10. If you had WIFI it would be 10.5.